You think you know, but you really don't.

11/03/2008

The Early College Years.

I'm just beginning my junior year as a pre-medical biology student. My goal is to become a Plastic Surgeon soon after. From the books and testimonials I've read, there are many tricks of the trade, do's and don'ts, and general info you don't get anywhere except from the source. I don't know everything yet, but I plan to live it. And maybe one day I'll be one of those sources. This is my journey to Medical School.

While I'm still in the process of crossing my fingers and hoping for the best, it's never too early to prepare for the next step. Everything up until now has been about preparation and the classes are no different.
There was a time when I was buying books like mad from Amazon.com, finishing them withing a week or two, and moving on to the next. Some were better than others. But I tried to soak up all the information I could.
Anyway, I don't even have much time for this. But I'll try my best to keep everyone up to date on my Stanford livin'.

No comments: