You think you know, but you really don't.

11/18/2008

Studying?

Soon enough I'll be done with the MCAT forever...hopefully. Right? So I've been studying for this damn test for the last 4months and the end is finally in sight. By studying I mean I've been sporadically reading my review books, while even less frequently taking practice AAMC tests. Although I tend to do pretty well (in the 35+ range), I'm still worrying about the actual test. I guess it's to be expected.
Anyway, the reason I've been studying so little for the test is because I've convinced myself that it is more of a reasoning test than it is a knowledge based test. Also it keeps me sane enough to not be feeling guilty every minute I'm not studying. Some may argue that my practice scores are good enough, but I continually feel like I need to score ridiculously high to make up for my pre-pre med history.
Oh well, we'll see. Now I'm off to class again.

No comments: